Fly control in dairy barns is an extremely difficult service to offer in the pest control field since there are a lot of variables which involve the client. This is probably one of the main reasons why Absolute Wildlife Control technicians do a very good job at assisting dairy farmers in helping control fly pressure. This is what separates us from other fly control companies:
- Start in June when there is actually fly pressure and not May
- Spray every 3 weeks instead of every 4 weeks
- We use a different chemical every time we spray to ensure no resistance buildup
- There is a contract provided on OUR obligations, but the client has control when they want us to spray or when they want to skip a treatment
- We also use fly bait, tape and traps as well as spray to help assist in control
- We offer suggestions to out clients to help reduce fly pressure on their end as well
- Rodent Control is another service that is difficult to offer in the agriculture field since it requires a lot of communication, but we have worked with a lot of commercial units, feed mills, and farms in the past to help get the control needed to help reduce the problems and damage that rodents can do if left unchecked. We offer a wide variety of control methods that can be used in rodent control and can provide referrals if requested. One thing is for sure, we would love to help assist out clients in controlling their rodent problem whether it is in the house, or in the barn, or at their place of business.
Bird Control is another service that is requested in the agriculture field but there are very few companies that offer it since the options are very limited. We are able to offer sparrow starling, and pigeon control through a lot of different techniques but it’s best to call us and find out if we have something that can fit your needs.